1.---Would you like to go out for a walk with us?
---_________, but I must finish my homework first.
A. Of course not B. That’s all right
C. I’d love to D. Yes, I do
2.---I haven’t seen Jack for three days. Is he ill?
---________. His mother told me that he was in hospital.
A. I am afraid so B. I hope not
C. I don’t expect D. I am afraid not
3.---Thank you for your delicious dinner.
A. Don’t say that B. It’s nothing
C. I don’t think so D. I’m glad you enjoyed it
4.Turn the box over, please. Can’t you see the words “________”?
A. DANGER B. MENU C. THIS SIDE UP D. FRAGILE
5. ---I hope you don’t mind my pointing out your mistakes.
A. Not at all B. You’re welcome
C. Of course D. It’s a pleasure
6. ---I’m sorry. I’ve broken your cup.
A. It doesn’t matter B. Thank you
C. Not at all D. Excuse me
7. ---Shall we go to the zoo tomorrow?
A. It doesn’t matter. B. That’s nothing.
C. Good idea! D. You’re welcome.
8. ---Will you go shopping together with us this Sunday, Jenny?
A. I do B. I’d like to C. I’d love to do D. I’m busy
9. ---What a nice meal! Thank you for having us.
A. It doesn’t matter B. It was a pleasure
C. Not nice enough D. With pleasure
10. --Wish you a happy New Year!
A. The same to you B. You do too
C. The same as you D. You have it too
11. ---Hello. May I speak to Tom Smith?
A. My name’s Tom Smith B. I’m Tom Smith
C. This is Tom Smith D. Tom Smith’s me
12. ---What are Johnson’s family like?